Friday, October 1, 2010

Catching Up this Weekend

I've been flying around to a host of meetings, press conferences, and the like in the past few days.  That's kept me from posting photos at my usual clip.

This weekend, I plan to catch up here at Inside the Footprint.  I want to record the numerous demolitions that went down in the past week - as I've noted, they continue even as the house moving effort continues because not all homes are movable within the constraints faced by the teams involved.

I also have an interview to post, which should be informative.

In the meantime, it sounds like the UMC Corporation Board, which will run the hospital proposed for the LSU Footprint, plans to proceed with site preparation (read demolition) even if the financing is not in place for its project.  That's irresponsible.  I'll do my best to keep tabs on how that's proceeding as things move forward.

No comments: