Friday, August 26, 2011

Inside the Footprint nominated for Ashley Morris Award

I'm stunned to be considered for the award, given out annually at the Rising Tide Convention, which kicks off this evening.

Here are the two comments that constitute the nominations:

Editor B said...
I can nominate more than once? In that case: Brad V of Inside the Footprint. http://insidethefootprint.blogspot.com/ Relentless coverage of the razing of a neighborhood, asking the questions that need to be asked.
Thursday, August 4, 2011 3:16:00 PM CDT


Robert Morris said...
For "fierce passionate defense of New Orleans," I'd say the Inside the Footprint blog deserves strong consideration. Purely original reporting, delivered in both quantity and quality. I rarely make it inside the footprint myself, but Brad V.'s work takes me there on a daily basis.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:53:00 PM CDT

Many thanks.  I remember attending the conference in 2008, and I didn't quite understand some of the sentiments at the time.  After nearly two years of blogging here, though, it all makes total sense.  I've seen plenty.

I will say that each visit to the Footprint does give one an overwhelming desire to say....

No comments: