Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Latest Door Hanger - VA Neighborhood Meeting Tonight

























The first question is especially appropriate - I ask myself the same thing every day as I step into the Footprint - "WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE?"

I ask it both on the surface level - as in, what's new today?  But also on a deeper - "this is absurd" level.

The latter sensation is especially true as deconstruction moves along even though people continue to live in properties in the VA Footprint.  For example, this one at 328 S. Miro (white door below) is almost entirely surrounded by heavy construction activity all day long.  I was somewhat amazed to see a resident pop out of the door this morning.

4 comments:

Rosenda said...

I think that's a good use for door hangers. :)

pheobe22 said...

The caliber of information that you're offering is merely wonderful. EDDM PRINTING

Mikel lee said...

such a great post I like it very much to keep it up.
affordable prinred packaging boxes – Packhit

Mikel lee said...

It is very informative post thanks for sharing the information.
Favor Boxes packaging
folding box folding